COVID 19 Update as of 9/28/20
The CDA has lifted their restrictions and has allowed for our office to be fully open!
Since May 26, we have officially opened.
If your previous appointment was canceled due to COVID 19, we have contacted each person since we have reopened so please give us a call back so we can reschedule you!
**Please be assured our office has always upheld the highest of standards of cleanliness and followed all disinfection and sterilization techniques put forth by the CDA and CDC. We have made any necessary changes to help keep you safe!
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.
Dr. Tim O’Connor and his team!